Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Julian Silva, Writer

Should you get Call of Duty Black Ops 4?
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is a video game that has a choice of multiplayer, zombies and blackout.  Call of Duty is a franchise that has been here for a while, so they know how to get it right. Everyone one that has the game enjoys it because the mechanics to the game are different and upgraded, such as the boots on the ground. On the other Call of Duty versions, you were able to use jet packs and be in the air.
People also enjoy the game because of the multiplayer option. The multiplayer is so good because there is a variety of game modes to play, and there are new game modes too that has been introduced like control and heist, where you have to capture flags and cases of money.
If you get bored of that, you can play free for all which is everyone vs. everyone . Also, if you get tired of that you can play domination where there are three flags and you try to capture as much as possible for a long time. If you get bored of the multiplayer, you have Zombies.
Zombies is another feature that everyone loves because you have to survive as long as you can. Also when a new game or more than one map comes out for zombies there is an easter egg: an easter egg is when you do things in game to activate the story line therefore it’s only for zombies. Everybody loves it because it’s a hard challenge to accomplish; you have to do a lot of things in game and there is the zombies that make it hard. If you completed the easter eggs and get bored of zombies, you have Blackout.
Blackout is a battle royale in the game, and if you ever played Fortnite or Pubg, it’s just like that. Many players love the blackout battle royal because it’s Call of Duty’s first time trying to make a battle royale and they did an amazing job. A battle royale is where up to 100 people can play in one server and when you first join in you have to skydive into an area with loot and you have to try your best to get a victory royale or coming in first place.
Everybody is enjoying Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for the variety it has in the game.
  • Arts & Entertainment

Born for Broadway: Joanna Jones

• Arts & Entertainment

Fostering Creativity in the Classroom

• Arts & Entertainment

Using Art to Share My World

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Arts & Entertainment

Same Dancing, New Country

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Arts & Entertainment

MoonRise Kingdom Art Review

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Arts & Entertainment

The Pixel Art Style

• Arts & Entertainment

Questions For The Poetic Mind: Q & A With a Campus Poet

• Arts & Entertainment

Poetry Out Loud: More Than Just Words On a Paper

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Reviews

Why You Should Buy The Apple Watch Series 4

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review

Reviews

Girls Rock: The Genius Women Behind “Boygenius”

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Review