Madden 19 Game Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

Madden 19 Game Review

Benedict Casias, Writer

Madden 19 is the most recent football game to come out. It features all 32 NFL teams with another two 99 Overall teams. The two 99 overall teams consist of the best players ever to play the game of football: one team is the Elites and the other team is the Legends. The rest of them are your favorite NFL teams like the Cowboys, Raiders and 49ers.
Real Player Motion is made possible by the new Frostbite Engine that EA Sports has used to make Madden 19 possible. When controlling your player, you can now have true controller to player control, which lets you control the game more rather than letting the game control you. When playing, you can also change up your play in every way from the scheme to the actual play. By using your buttons you could navigate to where you allow your linebackers to blitz the passer, or have your corners press the wide receivers so they can’t catch anything short. The combinations are nearly endless when you know how to change up your play.
In Madden you can play with your friends and family using play now. From 1-4 players you could challenge each others football abilities. Using teams like the Patriots and Steelers you could dominate on the run while the Cowboys dominate the running game with the best offensive line in the league. Your favorite players like Ezekiel Elliott, Amari Cooper, and Tom Brady are all included in this years madden to crush other defenses.
You don’t just have to play local, you can also play Online Head to Head against other players around the world. You get to test your skills against random people and get a record for all your matches. Mine is currently 54-24.
There are more game modes like Ultimate Team where almost any great is in the gamemode. You get to play as your favorite team and build the team using packs or the auction shop. You get to build your own team with the players you like, this is Maddens money maker because they sell a lot of packs when they release new players like Legends and Elites. Making these players a higher overall makes players want to open more packs because they have a chance of getting the really high overalls. With higher overall players you get higher chances of catching the ball and getting more yards each play. This gives each player incentives to buy more packs which gives EA money. With this money EA supports the game with constant updates until the new Madden comes out. Each madden features new content and makes consumers feel like their having a new fresh experience.
  • Madden 19 Game Review

Reviews

The End of an Era: Avengers Endgame

• Madden 19 Game Review

Reviews

A Song of Ice and Fire

• Madden 19 Game Review

Reviews

New Game Captivates Thousands

• Madden 19 Game Review

Arts & Entertainment

Students Direct Original Show

• Madden 19 Game Review

Reviews

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

• Arts & Entertainment

Taking Their Bows: Nipomo High School Theater Performs at ThesFest

• Opinion

Crystal Healing for the Mind and Body

• Arts & Entertainment

Fostering Creativity in the Classroom

• Arts & Entertainment

Born for Broadway: Joanna Jones

• Arts & Entertainment

Fostering Creativity in the Classroom

Madden 19 Game Review